September 2 Saved and Redeemed
September 9 Forgiven and Reconciled
September 16 Beloved and Adopted
Saturday, 1 September 2018
- Church prayer meetings are held every Sunday at 10:30am at room A. All are encouraged and welcome to attend.
- WBC101 will commence soon. For those who would like to be baptised or transfer their membership to Westside, please contact Peter.
- Monthly bulletin has been posted on the bulletin board. Please check out for important announcements.
- 2019-2021 Deaconship Election
- Existing deacons are Justin Chen, James Lai, Lily Liu, Benjamin Mak, Tsz-Lam Mak, Jenny Tse and Joyce Yu.
- Justin Chen, Lily Liu and Tsz-Lam Mak (2nd term) deaconship will be ended on December 31, 2018. Therefore, three of the deaconship candidates will be elected to replace the positions in 2019.
- Nomination Committee: Deacon Rep: Justin Chen, Lily Liu, Tsz-Lam Mak; Congregation Rep: Freeman Chau, Joyce Lai, Carlos Liu
- Criteria and procedure for deacon election has been posted on the bulletin board. After reading carefully, please obtain the application forms from the church secretary, if necessary.
- All nominees are to be approved and recommended by the nomination committee.
- August 12 Nomination commences
- October 14 Nomination closes
- November 4 Publication of final deaconship candidate list
- November 25 Deaconship election
- Pastoral Discernment Committee Meeting Summary
- Meeting was held on August 9, 2018
- Roles and responsibilities of the Pastoral Discernment Committee have been communicated within the committee.
- Timeline of the pastoral discernment process has been agreed and set.
- Candidate portfolio is drafted.
- Advertisement is drafted.
- Meeting minutes will be posted on the bulletin board for congregation review.