January 13, 2019
February 10, 2019
March 10, 2019
April 14, 2019
May 12, 2019
June 9, 2019
July 7, 2019
August 11, 2019
September 8, 2019
Saturday, 7 September 2019
- Church prayer meetings are held every Sunday at 10:30am at the office. All are encouraged and welcome to attend.
- Monthly bulletin has been posted on the bulletin board and the church website. Please check out for important information. • Please contact Pastor Gladys first if a newcomers would like to join a small group.
- The church fall clean-up will be coordinated by Deacons Benjamin Mak and James Lai.
- Update of pictures for newcomers will be coordinated by Ricky Yu in CM and Daniel Ng in EM.
- Regular serving roles especially teaching and leadership roles are the privilege and responsibility of members. Any regular serving roles should be approved by the pastoral team.
- An outreach event Tacos luncheon will be held today right after worship service.
- Praise God. Downstairs renovation went smoothly. Please continue to pray for the process of the renovation and hopefully it can be completed by mid September.
- Brothers and sisters who have made a pledge for the Building Redevelopment fund, please specify on the offering envelope “BR Fund” when making a donation. For those who would like to support by Congregational Loan (No/Low interest), please contact the treasurer, Cannis Wan.
- Building Redevelopment (furniture/equipment) pledge cards are available at the back of the hall. If you would like to make a donation, please return the completed pledge card and the donation today. Please specify on the offering envelope “BR Furniture”.
- The church will host a fundraising dinner at 6 pm on September 29 to raise funds for the downstairs redevelopment project. Ticket is $15 per person (same price for adults and kids), and donations will be collected during the event (Offering receipts will be issued for donation of $20 or more).
- The menu is as follows:
- Self-service salad bar
- Penne Pasta with Pesto Sauce
- Spaghetti with Carbonara Sauce
- Stir Fry E-Fu Noodle
- Portuguese Style Vegetable
- Indian Chicken Tikka Masala (with rice)
- Texas Roast Spare Ribs
- Fish Fillet with creamy Sweet Corn
- Roasted Honey ham
- Self-service Dessert Bar
- A complimentary Welcome Drink is offered for each guest. Tickets are available on September15th at the foyer between 11:00-11:30. Seats are limited to 80. No reservations, first come first served.
- Please beware of sharp objects left on the ground when parking downstairs since it is a construction site.
- CitRUs/Teens Ministry leaders training will be held next Sunday between 2pm and 4pm. All leaders/coaches are obligated to attend (optional but highly recommended for helpers).