In light of the recent spreading of novel coronavirus, eventhough the risk to Vancouver is low, we remind everyone to follow proper hygiene etiquette during the cold & flu season. This includes:
- proper and frequent hand-washing with soap
- covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when sneezing
- wearing a mask when coughing
- avoiding shaking hands or pumping fists.
- staying home when you are sick
Surgical masks and hand sanitizer are provided for your use as needed during church events. Thank you for your attention.