- Give thanks and pray for the baptismal and transfer candidates who will be joining Westside as members and making it their spiritual home. May God continue to guide them in their growth, faith and stewardship.
- Give thanks for the community meal and fellowship we enjoy with different people each time as God has been leading newcomers and seekers to our midst every week.
- Awana Ministry: May God lead and direct this ministry. Pray for those who have been called to serve and for their upcoming training. Also remember the enrolment and commitment of those registered. May God provide His abundant grace for this ministry and through it, lead children and families to our church.
- Outreach Ministry: May God grant us passion for lost souls and good witness in our lives. Pray that the seekers will continue to search for the truth. Pray also for the conversion of our friends and family members.
- SIG Ministry: Pray that our brothers and sisters are able to build genuine friendships with the people they meet through these activities and that their lives are infectious enough to attract people to Christ.
- Small Groups Ministry: Pray that God would raise up leaders in the coming months. Also pray for the bonding of the individual group members into life-changing groups.
- Music Ministry: Remember all those serving faithfully on a regular basis and remember their practice on Tuesday evenings.
- Pray for the seekers and newcomers that they may continue to attend and come to understand the truth and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Pray for all those who will be going back to school again next week. Especially remember those who will be starting college and university and will face challenges in adjusting to their new environments. Also pray for the witnessing of God’s love and grace on campus.
- Pray for the EMDG (English Ministry Discipleship Group) that God will nurture and enable people to grow and mature as His true followers.
- Remember David Ng and his family as David’s mother was admitted to the hospital. Pray for God’s healing and guidance as to the long-term care of his mother.