- Church prayer meetings are held every Sunday at 10:30am at the office. All are encouraged and welcome to attend.
- Annual General Meeting will be held today at 1:00pm. Agenda is as follow:
- Pastoral Reports
- Deacons Reports
- Present and accept 2018 financial report
- Present and approve 2019 budget
- Approve the ratify initial budget from $50,000 to $60,000 for redevelopment project (up to the development permit application phase)
- Approve the redevelopment project budget as $900,000
- Approve 2019 Nomination Committee:
Deacon Rep: James Lai, Benjamin Mak, Joyce Yu;
Congregational Rep: Mabel Cheung, Maria Wan, Jackson Yu
- Any Other Business
- The church will hold a fundraiser luncheon today right before the AGM. Noodle with sausage and egg will be served. Free-will donation is welcome. The net proceeds will be donated to the Building Redevelopment Fund.
- The church will accept debit card for offering from February onward. Offerings need to be made 15 minutes prior to worship service at room D. Each transaction has to be $50 or above. For offering over $100, additional transaction is required. Please check with the church secretary for more details.
- Please notify the church office if your contact information has been changed. If your legal name has been changed please notify the treasurer before February 3 for her to prepare the donation receipts.
- Small groups leaders and GZone coaches prayer meeting will be held right after AGM at Room E on January 27, 2019.
- A meditation retreat will be held on February 17, 2019 at the main hall. The material written will be in English. But the verbal instruction will be in Cantonese. The topic is “Workshop on Praying more Deeply – 1) What is Praying?”. The details and sign-up sheet have been posted on the bulletin board.