- A New Year’s Eve outreach event will be held on December 31, 2013. The committee members are Jason Kwok, Joanna Lai, Felix Loo, Grace Ng, Kenald Yu and Polly Yu.
- As of January 2014, prayer meeting of the Chinese congregation will be held in the afternoon of the last Sunday of the month and the Christian Education courses will be offered after the Sunday service.
- The church will discontinue preparing the pre-printed offering envelopes in 2014. For special need, please contact the church secretary.
- For privacy and security reasons, the church will discontinue the printing of the directory effective 2014.
- Samson Chan will replace Godfrey Leung as one of the coordinators of the Christmas dinner on December 15 because Godfrey needs to attend to family matters.
- The board proposed the amendment of bylaw 7.15 as follow:
- The Council shall
annuallyreport on its stewardship of the affairs of the Church through an annual report that shall also contain an auditeda financial statement and balance sheet. A review engagement will be performed on the financial statement and balance sheet at a minimum of every 3 years and at the discretion of the board.
- Florence Wong has been reactivated as a church member.