- You can access the video through the church's website
- If it is the first time you visit the website, choose "English"
- Click on the tab "Latest News"
- A post with the link can be found there
- Note: The link will not be posted until each Sunday morning
- Please contact your small group leader
The video will be hosted on Vimeo. You can watch the video using your computer or mobile device through a web browser (or the Vimeo App on your device if installed).
We encourage you to develop the following good worship-at-home habits:
- Watch the worship video at a fixed time every week, preferably Sunday morning.
- Try not to be disturbed or interrupted, and prepare your worshipful heart.
- If you usually go to worship together with your family, watch the video together with your family, and pray together afterwards.
- If you have children or teenagers, watch the CitRUs/XP3/GZone video together with them as well. Links to videos and additional support materials are available on the church's website.
You can also watch the video on your TV if it is equipped with a smart TV device that has the Vimeo app (such as AppleTV or Amazon FireTV Stick). To do so,
- On your computer, go to Vimeo.com and create a personal account. It is free.
- Log in to your Vimeo account.
- Then, go to www.vimeo.com/westsidebc
- Click "Follow" on the top right corner
- Then, on your TV, launch the Vimeo app and log in.
- Under "Profile", go to "Following". You should see the Westside Baptist Church channel there. Select and you will be linked to the church's Vimeo channel.